The Kiltlifters

Kiltlifters - west coast ska hosers

Thursday, February 17, 2005

day of the tour!

Alright... Thursday and it's the first day of our spring break tour! We leave on the 5pm ferry from Nanaimo to Vancouver, and things are going as smoothly as always:

-I've got a midterm this morning before running out to buy something to pack my stuff in. The guys threatened me with death if I bring my hockey bag again;
-T-Bone is classified as a "young offender" and isn't allowed to drive;
-The meatball isn't allowed to drive unless he gets his driver's abstract in, which is funny, since we're taking his dad's Suburban;
-do we have enough cash to pick up the merch;
-Craig is still looking for his ID;
-Jon wants to listen to Prince all tour;
-and, best of all, Doogie had an audition IN TORONTO yesterday for U of T; he's flying out THIS MORNING in order to make the Vancouver gig TODAY. fark.

At least I've remembered my alarm clock this time....

see the website for tour details! First show should be a doozy, with Los Furios and Karmacanix!

1 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, Prince. That could so lead to mutiny.

Best o' luck on the tour, guys! The In The Red gals will miss you tomorrow.

- Miranda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home